Why Eggs Are Necessary?

01. Nutritional Value-

A large egg contains the following amount of vitamins:


Image Source

 

02. Choline- 

Eggs also contain a very important vitamin called Choline which most of  the humans are not aware of. It is classified among Vitamin B.


Image Source

 

 

03. No Risk Involved-

Yes, there is no such risk in eating eggs. There is no such thing as the cholesterol that get increased and results in the risk of heart diseases. Instead it reduces the risk of strokes.


Image Source

 

04. Good Cholesterol-

Eggs are rich in good cholesterol that are known to be healthy for blood called HDL (High density Lipoprotein). 70% of the people do not suffer from cholesterol issues said to be because of eggs, where as remaining 30% suffer with an increase of LDL (Low Density Lipoprotein).


Image Source

 

05. Lutein & Zeaxanthin- 

An egg also consist of above named antioxidants which are very healthy for the eyes. It decreases the risk of cataracts and macular degeneration that builts up in retina.

 

06. Vitamin A-

Which is major source of nutrient needed for having healthy eyes and preventing Night Blindness. And yet, it is also present in eggs.

 

07. Acne-

An egg a day keeps acne away. Now you can always have smooth skin without putting much efforts.


Image Source

 

08. Production-

The world produces 1.02 trillion eggs among which the Americans consume 76.05 billion eggs annually.

eggs 02
Image Source

 

09. Poached Eggs-

A perfect poached egg takes 3-4 minutes to be made.


Image Source

 

10. Harriet The Hen-

The largest egg by ‘Harriet The Hen’ was measured to be 09.01″ in diameter in the year 2010.


Image Source

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *